Dermaplaning in Austin, Texas.
Dermaplaning is a skin treatment that uses an exfoliating blade to skim dead skin cells and hair from your face.
It’s also called microplaning or blading. It is a cosmetic procedure that removes the top layers of your skin. This treatment make’s the skin’s surface look smooth. Dermaplaning is safe for most people, with little risk of side effects when it’s performed by a certified specialist. Dermaplaning aims to make your skin’s surface smooth, youthful, and radiant. This treatment claims to remove deep scarring from acne and uneven pocketmarks on your skin. It’s also used to remove “peach fuzz,” the short, soft hairs on your face. Dermaplaning can be used for any skin type and anyone with: Acne Scars, Dull Skin, Dry Skin, Sun-Damaged Skin, Fine Wrinkles
Dermaplaning aims to make your skin’s surface smooth
Smooth Skin has never been easier.
We are here to answer your Questions
Does dermplaning hurt?
What Are The Benefits of Dermaplaning?
- Promotes smoother, more youthful looking skin
- Eliminates the peach fuzz (vellus hair) that traps dirt and oils
- Better penetration and absorption of skin care product
- Increases the effectiveness of acne treatments
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Delivers instant results with no downtime